The Coalition's periodic newsletter, Safety Net, includes articles about important public policy issues, our direct-service programs, homeless and formerly-homeless New Yorkers and our staff and volunteers.
• The Coalition Responds to Hurricane Sandy
• 50,000 and counting…and then Sandy
• Law Firms and Corporations Kick Off the GCFP Sponsorship Initiative
• The Coalition Makes the Holidays a Little Brighter for New York's Homeless Kids
• Coalition Celebrates its Most Successful ARTWALK Ever!
18,000 Homeless Kids Head Back to School
• What Can I Do to Help a Homeless Child?
• Back to School
• What Camp Means to Me
• Our Counselors Reflect on Camp
• Carnival Night Raises $191,000 for the Coalition’s Youth Programs!
• Thank You to Everyone for Making the Women Mean Business Luncheon a Success!
The Revolving Door into Shelter
• Remembering Larry
• New Yorkers Open Their Hearts This Holiday Season
• Mayor Bloomberg's Revolving Door of Homelessness
• Shelter Residents Take Charge Through the Coalition's Client Advocacy Group
• ARTWALK NY Raises Over $880,000
• Camp Homeward Bound is Around the Corner!