Following is a selection of State of New York regulations and policies involving homelessness, public assistance, and other related issues.
• New York State regulation 18 NYCRR, Part 900 - shelters for families
• New York State regulation 18 NYCRR, Part 491 - shelters for adults
• New York State regulation 18 NYCRR 352.35 - shelter termination rules (1995)
• New York State regulation 18 NYCRR 352.3 - welfare housing allowances and supplement programs (2004)
• NYS OTDA Administrative Directive 05-ADM-07 - Review of Reapplications for Temporary Housing Assistance (2005)
• NYS OTDA Administrative Directive 02-ADM-2 - Meeting the Emergency/Immediate Needs of Temporary Assistance (TA) Applicants/Recipients (2002)
© 2009 - 2013 Coalition for the Homeless. All rights reserved.