I Have a Dispute with my Landlord. Can the Coalition Intervene?

Advocates in the Crisis Intervention Program may be able to provide you with some advice regarding landlord/tenant issues and may be able to connect you with a tenant organization or legal service provider depending on the specifics of your complaint. We are, however, unable to provide representation in housing court.